- Justice Dept. Sues to Stop AT&T’s $85B Time Warner Deal
- UMD Announces Romano Gym Renovation Plans
- 98 Percent of Employees Have Received Flu Shot for Essentia Health
- Minnesota Fish Houses and Wheelhouses Require License Purchase This Season
- Five Taken to Hospital From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Buhl
- Group Submits Signatures to Legalize Marijuana in Michigan
- Bag of NASA Moon Dust Sells for $1.8M at Auction
- Cult Leader Victor Barnard Wins Appeal, Sentence Will Be Reduced
- Two Hunters Die During Opening Deer Firearm Season
- Midday Update: 11-20-17
Fox Sports Headlines
- Thanksgiving Marathon: Watch trio of Centennial vs. St. John Bosco classicsTurkey Day is meant for football ... and turkey!
- Clippers set for showdown against Porzingis, KnicksJust one-for-November, the Los Angeles Clippers head to Madison Square Garden on Monday night for a showdown with the recently inconsistent New York Knicks.
- Underdog Crew host Toronto FC in Eastern finals (Nov 21, 2017)Columbus Crew SC continues its improbable postseason rum amidst off-field turmoil involving possible relocation of the franchise.
- Cowboys' playoff hopes rest on winning without ElliottFRISCO, Texas (AP) The Dallas Cowboys may not have any realistic playoff hopes remaining by the time suspended running back Ezekiel Elliott returns for the final two games of the regular season.
- No. 3 Kansas faces Texas Southern with improving Azubuike (Nov 21, 2017)LAWRENCE, Kan. -- The progression of Kansas center Udoka Azubuike continues to accelerate.
- No. 1 Alabama's treacherous path goes through No. 6 AuburnTUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) No. 1 Alabama's path to the Southeastern Conference championship and an assured spot in the playoffs is clear but awfully treacherous.
- Presbyterian to join Pioneer Football League in 2021(STATS) - Rising costs of playing scholarship football has led to Presbyterian calling an audible.
- Stitt out as Montana football coach(STATS) - Missing the FCS playoffs in two straight seasons doesn't sound too bad to a typical program, but that kind of disappointment at Montana contributed to coach Bob Stitt being shown the door on Monday.
- Jimmy Johnson doesn't think Jason Garrett is to blame for Dallas' recent strugglesJimmy Johnson and Tony Gonzalez join Colin Cowherd and Jason Whitlock to discuss whether Jason Garrett is to blame for Dallas' struggles.
- Steelers hope outburst vs. Titans sign of things to comePITTSBURGH (AP) After 9 1/2 games of an offense that was supposed to light up scoreboards instead operate in frustrating fits and starts, Ben Roethlisberger decided he had seen enough. So in the locker room last Thursday against Tennessee, with the Steelers nursing a nine-point lead that didn't feel like much of one, Roethlisberger let it rip.
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Nov 20 2017, 6:55 pm CST
Current Conditions: A Few Clouds
Wind: West at 17mph