- Kids Show Off Skiing, Snowboarding Skills At Chester Bowl
- Position Cuts, Mission Shift Lead To Scaled-Back DNR
- New U of M Search Tool Makes Black History More Accessible
- Nikki’s Notebook: Students Support Classmate After Surgery
- Grand Rapids Man Pleads Guilty To Stealing Tree Tops
- Growing Number of Minnesota Seniors Use Food Stamps
- Minnesota State Fair Admission Rising In 2017
- Lanigan Curling for Gold
- January 15, 2017, Evening Forecast
- Sunday January 15, 2017, Morning Forecast
Fox Sports Headlines
- Wolves Fastbreak: Minnesota's bench shines in win over HoustonOn tonight's #WolvesFastbreak, Tom Hanneman says the Minnesota Timberwolves received a big boost from their bench in tonight's win — 36 points, to be exact!
- The Latest: Murray and players hope for Davis Cup changesMELBOURNE, Australia (AP) The Latest from the Australian Open on Monday (all times local):
- Americans off to quick start at Australian OpenMELBOURNE, Australia (AP) Shelby Rogers thoroughly dominated the No. 4 player in the world, Simona Halep. A teary-eyed CoCo Vandeweghe battled nausea to outlast another top-20 veteran, Roberta Vinci.
- Sacramento Kings: Looking at the Week Ahead January 16th EditionThis article takes a look at the Sacramento Kings schedule for the week of January 16th to January 22nd to give you a guide of what is ahead.The Sacramento Kings face a week of transition. They have Monday and Tuesday off followed by the final game of their seven-game homestand on Wednesday. The K...
- Murray wins in straight sets in 1st major match as No. 1MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) In his first Grand Slam match with the elevated status of having a knighthood and the No. 1 ranking, Andy Murray berated himself when he made mistakes and frequently yelled during his 7-5, 7-6 (5), 6-2 win over Illya Marchenko.
- Will Adoree' Jackson Declare for the 2017 NFL Draft?Monday January 16th marks the final day for draft-eligible juniors to declare for the 2017 NFL Draft. USC's Adoree' Jackson remains undecided. What gives?Much like he got to Troy, USC football's do-everything superstar Adoree' Jackson has waited until the end to make his de...
- Bud Dupree Changes Pittsburgh Steelers DefenseIt didn't look like the Pittsburgh Steelers would have the defense to make it to the Super Bowl at first. But 2015 first-round pick Bud Dupree has changed that.The Pittsburgh Steelers made a solid pick, taking Bud Dupree in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft. And in his rookie ...
- Squash pro, Harvard grad Amanda Sobhy rises in rankingsNEW YORK (AP) Amanda Sobhy, a recent Harvard graduate who went 62-0 in her college squash career and currently sits No. 6 in the world on the pro tour, is the highest-ranked U.S.-born player ever to pick up a racquet.
- Free speech clash: Justices considering offensive trademarksWASHINGTON (AP) The Slants aren't exactly a household name when it comes to music, but the Asian-American rock band has certainly made its mark in the legal world.
- Weekend Sports in BriefPRO FOOTBALL
Thursday, December 22 HIGH SCHOOL BOYS HOCKEY Duluth East at Duluth Marshall Superior at Duluth Denfeld Virginia/MIB at Cloquet/Esko/Carlton Hibbing/Chisholm at Greenway North Branch at North Shore (at Two Harbors) HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS HOCKEY Superior at Hayward/Ashland (at Hayward) International Falls at Proctor/Hermantown (at Hermantown) Cloquet/Esko/Carlton at Eveleth-Gilbert Northern Lakes at North Shore (at Silver Bay) Moose Lake Area at Cambridge-Isanti HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL Duluth Denfeld at Duluth East Silver Bay at Duluth Marshall Eau Claire Memorial at Superior Proctor at Virginia Carlton at Two Harbors Pine City at Moose Lake/Willow River Crosby-Ironton at Barnum HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL Eau Claire Memorial at Superior Princeton at Cloquet Hibbing at Esko Cromwell-Wright at Cherry Barnum at Pine City Hinckley-Finlayson at Wrenshall Moose Lake/Willow River vs Mayer Lutheran (at Eden Valley-Watkins Tournament) Read more…
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Jan 16 2017, 5:55 am CST
Current Conditions: Fog/Mist
Wind: West at 8mph