- Citizen Survey Numbers Show Duluth Trending Upwards
- Special Report: Tiny House Living
- Knowing Your Neighbors: MacRostie Art Center
- Sinkhole Forms Outside Duluth's Main Post Office
- Duluth Airport Faring Well by Comparison
- New Hotel Under Construction in Hermantown
- EPA Clean Power Plan Met With Celebration and Resentment
- Historic Superior Junkyard May Close for Good
- Improvements Start for Wisconsin Point Road
- Ammunition Alerts Hibbing Residents of House Fire
Fox Sports Headlines
- Daily Fantasy Baseball Advice and DFS StrategyAdam Meyer provides daily fantasy baseball advice and DFS strategy.
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft with FOX SportsPreparing for your 2015 fantasy football draft? Mock draft along with a FOX Sports fantasy expert and ask draft strategy questions.
- CONCACAF Champions League group-by-group preview: MLS, Liga MX sides favored againMLS and Liga MX sides expect to reach the last eight as the CONCACAF Champions League starts again this week, but the shocks from a year ago underscore the peril ahead.
- Orioles-Athletics PreviewChris Davis is still striking out plenty since the All-Star break. When he's making contact, however, the Baltimore Orioles are very happy with the results.
- Cubs-Pirates PreviewWith All-Star pitcher A.J. Burnett on the shelf, the Pittsburgh Pirates picked up J.A. Happ before the trade deadline, and he's hoping a change of scenery will result in some improved performances.
- Eagles lose LB Long to preseason ACL tear for second straight seasonEagles linebacker Travis Long has torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee for the second straight year. Long was injured in practice Monday on the second day of training camp. The second-year pro missed last season after injuring his ACL in the final preseason game.
- Rays-White Sox PreviewWhile Chicago is known as the Windy City, the breeze on the South Side on Tuesday night figures to be coming from major league hitters.
- Astros-Rangers PreviewThe Houston Astros didn't get much out of a pair of starting pitchers, including a recently acquired one, in a series-opening loss to Texas.
- Real-life 'Crash Davis' — Hessman sets minor-league HR recordMike Hessman, an infielder for Triple-A Toledo in the Detroit Tigers' system, became the career home run leader for U.S.-based minor leagues Monday night, hitting his 433rd in the seventh inning of a game against Lehigh Valley.
- Mariners-Rockies Preview(AP) - The Colorado Rockies are about to introduce a top prospect a week after trading the face of the franchise.
- No upcoming events
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Aug 4 2015, 9:55 am CDT
Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 10mph