- Duluth's Trampled By Turtles Goes On Hiatus
- 91 Year Old Cubs Fan Estatic
- Missing Lakeville Family Found, Parents Arrested
- New MN State License Plate Gives Unlimited Access to State Parks
- Duluth Police Stuck on the Roof of Dunkin Donuts
- New Community Initiative Spreads Awareness for Dementia
- Train Derails and Leaks Dangerous Chemicals in Superior
- Many Gather to Celebrate Gary Eckenberg's Retirement
- Rezoning Decision Allows Paisley Park to Open Permanently
- Former Mayor Pleads Guilty to Burglarizing Current Mayor
Fox Sports Headlines
- McIlroy's caddie cashes in on FedEx CupSHANGHAI (AP) Rory McIlroy didn't have to check his bank account to know that his FedEx Cup bonus had been deposited.
- Tom Wood called up by England for autumn internationalsLONDON (AP) Tom Wood has been called up by England for the first time since the 2015 Rugby World Cup to combat an injury crisis at openside flanker heading into the autumn internationals.
- Kluber, Perez, Indians beat Cubs 6-0 in World Series openerCLEVELAND (AP) Corey Kluber got the Cleveland Indians off to a great start and Roberto Perez finished off the Chicago Cubs in their first World Series game since 1945.
- New Zealand wins toss and bats in fourth ODI vs. IndiaRANCHI, India (AP) New Zealand belatedly won the first toss of its tour and elected to bat in the fourth one-day international against India on Wednesday.
- Li finding himself on a big stage in world golfSHANGHAI (AP) In one year, Li Hao Tong has gone from being a contender in the HSBC Champions to a superhero.
- Try time: Rugby aims to lure 1 million new players in ChinaSHANGHAI (AP) The international rugby federation is set to tackle the Chinese market, supporting a local push to attract 1 million players over the next five years and create professional leagues.
- Injuries still a concern as Pelicans open vs. NuggetsNEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Pelicans were a MASH unit last season, so riddled with injuries that their players missed a combined total of 351 games, forcing coach Alvin Gentry to use 42 starting lineup combinations.
- Preds regaining health ahead of trip to AnaheimANAHEIM, Calif. -- Four nights after defeating two different opponents in the same game, the Nashville Predators will begin their first extended road trip of the season when they face the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday night at the Honda Center.
- Kyle Schwarber's successful return a silver lining for Cubs in Game 1 lossJust one week ago, the idea of Kyle Schwarber playing in the World Series seemed improbable. Yet there he was starting Game 1, and his return gives the Cubs a valuable weapon at DH and off the bench.
- Tuesday's Sports in BriefPRO FOOTBALL
Tuesday, October 25 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL MINNESOTA PLAYOFFS SECTION 7AAAAA - FIRST ROUND St. Francis 51 Duluth East 20 SECTION 7AAAA - FIRST ROUND North Branch 19 Duluth Denfeld 10 Princeton 50 Hibbing 10 SECTION 7AAA - FIRST ROUND Two Harbors 55 International Falls 7 Esko 20 Virginia 14 SECTION 7AA - FIRST ROUND Rush City 42 Moose Lake/Willow River 40 Crosby Ironton 48 Mesabi East 0 SECTION 7A - FIRST ROUND Deer River 24 Barnum 0 Chisholm 37 East Central 0 SECTION 5 9-MAN - FIRST ROUND Cromwell 55 Carlton 0 Floodwood 14 Hill City/Northland 6 South Ridge 18 Wrenshall 14 Silver Bay 28 McGregor 26 SECTION 7 9-MAN - FIRST ROUND Northeast Range 30 Bigfork 14 Cook County 28 Mountain Iron-Buhl 12 Wednesday, October 26 HIGH SCHOOL BOYS SOCCER MINNESOTA STATE TOURNAMENT CLASS A - QUARTERFINAL AT LINDSTROM Duluth Denfeld vs No. 2 Blake, 5:30pm HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL MINNESOTA PLAYOFFS SECTION 7AAA - FIRST ROUND Duluth East at St. Francis Duluth Denfeld at Forest Lake SECTION 7AA - FIRST ROUND Mora at Duluth Marshall Proctor at Hibbing Eveleth-Gilbert at Hermantown Two Harbors at Greenway Cloquet at Rush City Pine City at Esko Moose Lake/Willow River at Aitkin International… Read more…
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Oct 26 2016, 7:55 am CDT
Current Conditions: Overcast
Wind: East at 12mph