- Duluth Fourth of July Celebration Bringing Visitors to Northland
- Duluth Restaurants Hosts Great American Picnic
- Superior Celebrates Independence Day
- Moose Lake Celebrates Fourth
- Canadian wildfires trigger pollution advisory in Minnesota
- Hermantown Police Warn of Phone Scam
- Fire Destroys Garage
- Man Assaults his Neighbor with a Weapon
- Woman Drives Through Bam! Style
- The Snake Pit: A Reptile Rescue Operation
Fox Sports Headlines
- Daily Fantasy Baseball Advice and DFS StrategyAdam Meyer provides daily fantasy baseball advice and DFS strategy.
- Split-second decisions can lead to glory, or disaster, at DaytonaDrivers know that the decisions they make in the blink of an eye at Daytona International Speedway can lead to a victory, or end up causing a massive wreck. "It's all about survival," says Ryan Newman of Richard Childress Racing.
- MLS Roundup: Keane hits hat trick, Gerrard takes bow as Galaxy defeat TFCCatch up on all of the details and highlights from a busy Independence Day in the latest edition of MLS Roundup.
- 'You're making me look stupid!' - Ronaldo angered by press officerCristiano Ronaldo blasted two of his press officers, insisting that they were making him "look stupid", after he was asked to cut an interview short.
- Di Maria forced out of Copa America final with hamstring injuryArgentina forward Angel Di Maria suffered a suspected hamstring injury in the Copa America final.
- Will history repeat itself? The US women hope notVANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Abby Wambach remembers the date by heart: July 17, 2011. That was the day the United States lost to Japan in the Women's World Cup title match in Germany.
- Rockies-Diamondbacks PreviewThe De La Rosas aren't related, don't throw with the same arm and hail from different countries, but they're similarly looking to extend recent success on the mound.
- Angels-Rangers PreviewC.J. Wilson's career seems to have peaked in his last season with Texas, and part of the reason he hasn't duplicated that stat line is because he now has to face the Rangers.
- D-backs' Corbin beats Rockies in return from Tommy John surgeryPatrick Corbin threw five solid innings to get the win in his return from Tommy John surgery 15 months ago and the Arizona Diamondbacks made it three in a row over the Colorado Rockies with a 7-3 victory Saturday night.
- Cubs place Ross on disabled listCubs place Ross on disabled list
- No upcoming events
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Jul 5 2015, 6:55 am CDT
Current Conditions: Fog/Mist
Wind: South at 3mph