- Duluth Council Votes Down Water Rate Increase
- Knowing Your Neighbors: The Duluth Experience
- Northland Ukulele Group Holds Community Jams
- UMD Comes in at No. 6 in USCHO.com Preseason Poll
- Mechanics: Winterize Now Before Panic Time
- The Bulldogs Remain at No. 6 in AVCA Div. II Poll
- Super Bowl Rings Come to Duluth
- New Menu Items Coming to AMSOIL Arena
- Crossbows Selling Like Hot Cakes
- Evening Update 09-25-17
Fox Sports Headlines
- Angels' wild card hopes fading after 4-2 loss to White Sox (Sep 25, 2017)CHICAGO (AP) James Shields tossed seven strong innings, Nicky Delmonico drove in a pair of runs and the Chicago White Sox beat the Angels 4-2 on Monday night, dealing a serious blow to Los Angeles' slim playoff hopes.
- Westbrook, George Show Off New Kicks | The ScoopWestbrook, George Show Off New Kicks | The Scoop
- Donaldson, Blue Jays stop Red Sox winning streak at 6 (Sep 25, 2017)BOSTON (AP) Josh Donaldson homered and drove in three runs, powering the Toronto Blue Jays past the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox 6-4 on Monday night.
- Taylor homers to lead Nationals past Phillies (Sep 25, 2017)PHILADELPHIA (AP) A delay in Bryce Harper's return to the lineup was about the only thing that went wrong for the Washington Nationals on Monday night.
- Packers rookies King, Jones standing out on defenseGreen Bay Packers rookies Kevin King and Josh Jones have contributed in a big way while subbing in for injured teammates.
- Auston Matthews has hat trick in Leafs' 5-1 winAuston Matthews and William Nylander are showing no signs of any sophomore slump so far through the pre-season.
- Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig benched after late arrivalLOS ANGELES (AP) Yasiel Puig is running into problems with the Los Angeles Dodgers yet again.
- Duke braces for No. 14 Miami in battle of unbeaten teams (Sep 29, 2017)Duke coach David Cutcliffe doesn't like that his Blue Devils are playing a Friday night home game against No. 14 Miami, even issuing an apology to that effect.
- Cowboys kneel before national anthem against ArizonaGLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has been a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, so the speculation was that he would not allow his players to kneel during the national anthem.
- No. 16 Okla. St. not panicking, getting ready for next gameNo. 16 Okla. St. not panicking, getting ready for next game
92.1 The Fan Weather
Duluth International Airport, MN
Last Updated on Sep 26 2017, 2:55 am CDT
Current Conditions: Rain Fog/Mist
Wind: East at 13mph